116 Sullivan St, Wurtsboro NY 12790.
A hidden gem In this quaint village, at the foothills of the Catskills Mountains, Wurtsboro is a surprisingly charming village. At the crossroads of Route 17 and Rte 209 between Middletown, Bethel Woods and Monticello & between Port Jervis & Ellenville via Rte 209.
We have become a Crystal Mineral Destination by many throughout the area close and far away. We are a Sacred Space one must experience for themselves to Feel, Heal and Connect.
- From the GW Bridge, take NJ 17 or the Palisades Parkway
- To NY 17 West / US-6 N [to be renamed Interstate 86]
- Exit 114 off NY 17W: Wurtsboro Highview
- Make a left at the stop sign, drive down Mamakating Rd to enter Wurtsboro. Crystal Connection will be on your right, in the middle of the village. Can’t miss it, we are in the yellow church.
If you don’t have a car, the bus is the easiest:
- From Port Authority take a ShortLine/CoachUSA bus to Wurtsboro.
- Make sure you take a bus that stops on Sullivan Street.
- Ask the drive to drop you off in front of the yellow church.
If you prefer the train:
- The closest only comes to Middletown NY [Not New Jersey] 15 minutes away.
- Take a NJ Transit Train. The Port Jervis line takes you to Middletown NY.
- You should find a taxi at the station but calling in advance is always prudent.
Hours: Crystal Connection is open everyday, except Wednesday from 11am-6pm. Contact us at 845.888.2547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or below.
Wurtsboro offers many surprises:
*A Winery [Bashakills Vineyards] with wine tasting and li e music on weekends, A breath taking Nature preserve the Bashakills; even a great Health Food Store.... You can shop more at the Consignium and Canal Towne Emporium, Antiques store, Harley Davidson O'Tooles...
*Danny's restaurant, Red Dot Vegetarian Kitchen, Gatta Love it Pizza, Greek Diner, Ming Moon Chinese restaurant & Mexican
*Wurstboro has a small airport where glides and rides are available as well as summer activities, along with many campgrounds in the area.
*We are minutes away from Bethel Woods Center for the Arts offering great Concerts all summer long [the actual 1969 Woodstock concert site] and a great museum. Not to be confusing, we are 45-1hr away from the new age town Woodstock [depending on traffic on small roads].
*At the other end of the spectrum, we are also 15 minutes away from Monticello racetracks & Casino.