Crystal Connection is located 116 Sullivan St, Wurtsboro NY 12790. 845.888.2547
in the quaint village, at the foothills of the Catskills Mountains.
At the footsteps of the Catskills, Wurtsboro is a surprisingly charming village. At the crossroads of Route 17 and Rte 209 between Middletown, Bethel Woods and Monticello & between Port Jervis & Ellenville via Rte 209.
We have become a Crystal Mineral Destination by many throughout the area close and far away. We are a Sacred Space one must experience for themselves to Feel, Heal and Connect.
- From the GW Bridge, take NJ 17 or the Palisades Parkway
- To NY 17 West / US-6 N [to be renamed Interstate 86]
- Exit 114 off NY 17W: Wurtsboro Highview
- Make a left at the stop sign, drive down Mamakating Rd to enter Wurtsboro. Crystal Connection will be on your right, in the middle of the village. Can’t miss it, we are in the yellow church.
If you don’t have a car, the bus is the easiest:
- From Port Authority take a ShortLine/CoachUSA bus to Wurtsboro.
- Make sure you take a bus that stops on Sullivan Street.
- Ask the drive to drop you off in front of the yellow church.
If you prefer the train:
- The closest only comes to Middletown NY [Not New Jersey] 15 minutes away.
- Take a NJ Transit Train. The Port Jervis line takes you to Middletown NY.
- You should find a taxi at the station but calling in advance is always prudent.